Comment on page
Account verification: Secure your Zenit World journey. Here is everything you need to know about verifying your account on Zenit World.
Account verification is the process of confirming the identity of a user before granting them access to certain features or services on the platform. It involves providing the exchange with specific personal information and documents to establish the user's identity, comply with legal regulations, and enhance security measures.
The aim of this process is to verify the identity of customers and evaluate their eligibility to prevent the usage of the platform for unlawful purposes and practices, all in alignment with international Anti Money Laundering (AML) protocols.
As a cryptocurrency platform, Zenit World considers KYC/AML protocols as a vital component to accelerating the wider adoption of cryptocurrencies across institutional and retail market participants. In line with this, Zenit World is implementing a stringent Personal Account Verification protocol for its users that starts with the uploading of a document serving as a user’s valid Proof of Address.
Below are documents that can be accepted as valid Proof of Address:
- Property tax receipt
- Posted mail with name of applicant
- Utility bill (electricity, water, etc.)
- Mobile/WIFI bill
- Property Deed
- Tenancy contract or lease agreement
- Mortgage or loan statement
- Insurance card, insurance policy or insurance bill
- Voter Registration Card
- College enrollment papers (with the full address)
- Employment confirmation certificate (with the full address)
- Bank or credit card statement
- Any billing statement or official letter
- Letter of Residency
- Address Verification Letter or Affidavit of Residency
- Bank reference letter
- Family certificate
Providing a valid Proof of Address is essential for Zenit World users to advance through the multiple KYC tiers of the platform, which entail various benefits as can be seen below.
The below table illustrates the KYC tiers of Zenit:
The below table illustrates the requirements for each tier: